If you want the kind of sexy iconic hair Chris Appleton is famous for, super healthy, supple, glossy hair texture, this is the masque for you!
- Perfect for all hair types: fine, thin, coarse, frizzy, curly, wavy.
- Best treatment for dry, dehydrated, or damaged hair.
- Essential treatment for color-treated, chemically-treated, or keratin-treated hair.
It’s a completely different texture than any other mask: It isn’t a cream, it isn’t a liquid. It isn’t a paste. So, unlike most masks it doesn’t just plop on top, coating your hair with thick, heavy moisturizers that make your hair smoother, weighing it down and leaving it flat.
Money Masque is an inside job: it instantly penetrates hair’s cuticle, and goes deep into the cortex to deliver massive hydration and rich, powerful Mediterranean-derived ingredients:
- Blue Sea Kale: helps bind sulfur with damaged keratin to restore strength and elasticity. Has color-protective antioxidants. Extra fortifying for chemically-processed strands.
- Mediterranean Sea Kelp/Algae Blend: A powerful combination of natural moisturizers that deliver long-lasting hydration for dry, porous and chemically-processed hair. Also chock full of nourishing minerals, vitamins and carbohydrates.
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Complex: The ideal weightless surface smoother for even superfine hair, it’s a straight-up miracle for bleached, fragile tresses.
How To Use:
- Apply after shampooing. Squeeze hair to remove excess moisture, then apply to wet hair. Use fingers (or a wide tooth comb) to work product through to ends. How much you use depends on the length, thickness and health/condition of your hair.
- Start with one “finger scoop” and apply enough to cover hair from roots to ends. Apply more product as needed.
- Leave mask on hair for 3 to 5 minutes in the shower, or up to 20-30 for a deep treatment. (There is no problem if you leave the mask on longer- it will auto-stop when your hair strands have reached the saturation point.)
- There is no need to shampoo after using, simply rinse hair thoroughly. Money Masque benefits and effects last for days and through several shampoos. We recommend using it every 3rd shampoo.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What else you need to know: Celeb stylist Chris Appleton’s essential « prep step », this mask transforms all hair types to create super-healthy, perfect texture. It’s the key to his sexy, iconic styles. The breakthrough deep delivery system works internally and leaves no heavy or filmy coating to weigh hair down.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.